ATTN: Hillary Supporters - Please call Obama on Health
by obsessed, Fri Jul 03, 2009 at 11:33:46 AM EDT
1) One of the most passionate arguments made for Hillary over Obama was the idea that she would be better on health care reform.
2) Millions of Hillary supporters - almost all of them - ultimately voted for Obama.
3) Obama (in my opinion) needs a hard push towards being much more aggressive with arrogantly corrupt, corporate-owned democratic senators like Baucus, Landrieu, Feinstein, Lieberman, Conrad et al.
4) People who voted for Obama after passionately supporting Hillary are in an ideal position to give him that hard push.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20500
Interesting things to Discuss:
1) What if we were in the 7th month of a Hillary Clinton presidency?
2) How would she be handling health care reform differently?
3) How would the election have differed (e.g. would McCain not have chosen Palin? Which states would have gone differently, etc.)