Quote of the Day: the Christine O'Donnell edition

"You're gonna be pleasing each other, and if he already knows what pleases him and he's gonna be pleasing himself, then why am I in the picture?"

-Delaware U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell speaking out against masturbation.

In honor of O'Donnell's victory in Tuesday's primary, I'd like to dedicate a song to her: "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself - Watch more Funny Videos

Tags: Delaware, U.S. Senate, Election 2010, Republicans (all tags)

Comments

All fun aside

These teabaggers are f'ing crazy and it doesn't appear that either the Democratic or Republican establishment can check them.   I really think something has to be done by the Democratic grassroots, or netroots to do it.   They are getting no pushbook, they are getting a ton of free media time, and they are getting largely a free pass from every corner.

I say fight these f'ers like our lives depended on it.   If they ever gained real power ... the White House ... one of them just might unleash Nukes, invade Iran, etc.

by RichardFlatts 2010-09-15 02:34PM | 0 recs
They plan to NUKE Mecca ---

The Tea Party once in power will definitely nuke Mecca should the Islamic Jihadist attack us again like on 9/11.  They seem to believe that "eye for an eye" is the rule in foreign policy. Many of them think that the way to avoid another attack on the USA soil by the wackjob Jihadists is to let them know right away that now that Sarah is President, she has pulled a Trident missile out of inventory and had the USAF retarget it for Mecca. This is the ultimate in Detante/MAD--they attack us and ole Mohammed's tomb gets lit up with 50 megatons and lights up the area for the next 2500 years.....ummm...Mexican Stand Off Anyone or is she Dr. Strangelove with nice legs....

by hddun2008 2010-09-15 09:12PM | 0 recs
RE: Quote of the Day: the Christine O'Donnell edition

You two should just as nutty as them. Honest to God.

by Jack Landsman 2010-09-15 11:07PM | 0 recs
RE: Quote of the Day: the Christine O'Donnell edition

Yeah, Bachman and Palin and the teabagger set to invade DC are fine folk, warm and cuddly and sure not to do anything stupid like start a shooting war in the ME.

Yeah right.

We are the nutty ones.

The problem I see in Democrats over the last 40 years is 1) They simply lack the fight, the hunger to make the kill that the Republicans have.   Republicans love to win an election and then jump and down and stomp on their enemies throats.  Heck, even when they lose, they don't care, they keep stomping, keep kicking, keep punching.

Democrats win an election and run off to tweet, twitter, watch some vampire nonsense, or parse Ukranian elections.

2) Many among us constantly get lulled into thinking oh the Republicans are no worse than us.  Our guy is not better than a Republican.   "There isn't a dimes worth of difference between Al Gore and George Bush." ... We'll there was, wasn't there.

Some people need to soul search and decide if politics and government is meaningful to them and they are in it for the long haul, or these subjects are just a diversion between other activities.

by RichardFlatts 2010-09-16 11:15AM | 1 recs
RE: Quote of the Day: the Christine O'Donnell edition

The two parties aren't precisely the same, but who's counting? I'm long past the days of upbraiding disaffected liberals; like the ones who, yes, voted for Ralph Nader instead of Al Gore.

At any rate, that wasn't even my point. I'm simply not convinced Republicans want to bomb Mecca. I suppose I could be wrong, but I'm not about to go there.

by Jack Landsman 2010-09-16 08:01PM | 0 recs
Speaking as an independent

All of this bullshit "lets get Christine O Donnell" stuff is totally backfiring , at least for me.

She likes kinky sex.  Why spank the monkey when you can do it, on a satannic altar?

And this is supposed to be a... bad thing?

lol. Seriously. It's backfiring for me. She's using the paid-off editors at the major news outlets to her advantage. All of this is all free branding, and some of it is not necessarily bad.

After all,  Bill Clinton doesn't spank the monkey either. Hey. Otherwise what would Monica Lewinsky be there for?

ROFLMAO

by Trey Rentz 2010-09-20 11:36AM | 0 recs
Hey , by the way.

O Donnell is kind of hot. I totally prefer this type of republican to the Bush Republican.

Anyone remember that gay child pervert republican congressman from Florida, who was running around chasing little congressional pages in his underwear? MARK FOLEY

Lol .  :) Seriously. She's a total upgrade from patzer.

by Trey Rentz 2010-09-20 07:59PM | 0 recs