Midweek Diary Rescue
by Jason Williams, Thu Nov 11, 2010 at 02:24:43 AM EST
- It's Not Pelosi, writes Forgiven, but a continued push to the right from the same pearl-clutching clowns.
- Progressives: The Point Is Working Families, Not Keith Olbermann. (Mike Doyle)
- Gwojtowy with a unique perspective on The 2010 Election: Debate - A Glimpse At the Local Level.
- And the war rolls merrily along says ralphlopez in Republicans Want to Give Taliban More Money.
- Despair Follows Delusion - Midterm Elections. (JoelSHirschhorn)
- Help from The Opportunity Agenda for understanding the Latino vote in Biweekly Public Opinion Roundup: Latinos, Politics and the Elections.
- The Media Consortium's Weekly Audit: Banks Get Big Bucks, Consumers Get Bupkis. Again.
Consider this a final diary rescue, for now, as we shake things up here. Going forward, noteworthy and recommended diaries will be promoted directly to the front page outside of the rescue. Since first signing on with Michael Connery nearly three years ago, the diary rescue has been amazing fun, and the writers here never cease to amaze and inspire. I'm excited to see some of the content in the diary trenches get even more of a spotlight.
I'll also be posting more as, post election, I'm rediscovering something I'd completely forgotten existed: time.
Tags: (all tags)