Yeah, You Heard Me Right

I've got something to say. (So does Americablog)
What we need are Democratic strongmen who will walk up to those conservatives in favor of the war and punch them in the face.

We need Janet Reno to find these hawks, have ATF agents with automatic weapons arrest them, and place them in an offshore prison where we can hold them without charges and declare them enemy combatants.

Maybe this is all too elaborate. Perhaps we should just drop bombs on their homes.

We do this because they are enraged at the prospect of being tolerant.

We do this because they are not real patriots.

We would rather hit them with baseball bats than talk to them.

It is easy to hate them, because they hate the military.

And their Presidential nominee, George Bush, is off his lithium. He's lost his mind. He's a mental patient. He's taken the side of the enemy. He's pulled his raft across the river of sanity. He's insane. He needs help. He needs medication. His biggest fans are Al-Aqaeda. He suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder. He is perverse.

And Bill O'Reilly is just like Goebbels.

And Osama Bin Laden will keynote the next Republican National convention.

And Representative Bill Thomas is a fascist.

The only reason Cheney doesn't die because hell is temporarily full.

Maybe I would be more forgiving if their magazines didn't hate America. But they do.

For that matter, George Bush is also anti-American.

Which isn't surprising, since some Republicans are not on the side of their own country.

And their wealthiest donors give money to aid terrorists.

Which leads you to conclude that Bush is not qualified to be a guard at Abu Gharib.

Republican activists are out of control and repulse Americans.

Although once and a while conservative hate--liberal groups point out that I make a mistake.

Even if they have dementia and form the insane wing of the Republican Party.

But don't forget that they are objectively pro-Bin Laden.

Which should be expected from NASCAR thugs.

Who are borderline traitorous.

They must prove their patriotism.

Nah, forget it. All conservatives are traitors.

For example, NewsMax publishes traitors.

Especially traitorous is Tony Blankley, and he should be prosecuted.

The problem is that they carry the flag of the enemy, and lavish love upon fascists.

Another problem is that their elected officials blame the troops when things go wrong.

And their positions are based on anti-semitism.

They are fascists and self-declared enemies of America.

We should shoot them.

Hopefully, then they would stop being appeasers.

But I should mention that Tommy Franks is a mega-loser.

And demented (of course).

And that the terrorists wanted Bush to win.

And Republicans are racist.

They want Saddam back.

Its too bad more of them were not aborted.

Because God is certainly not a Republican, and Jesus preferred Kerry over Bush.

But, after reading this, I don't want them to get the wrong idea, because I am not questioning their patriotism.

And I am not questioning their right to speak.

I am just a regular guy speaking his mind.

So please, forgive me if I made any misrepresentations in this article.

Thank you, and peace out.

Tags: Media (all tags)

Comments

Chris,
Are you drunk again?
by Delaware Dem 2005-02-14 09:20AM | 0 recs
Re: Chris,
Not yet...
by Chris Bowers 2005-02-14 10:04AM | 0 recs
GREAT post!
My sentiments exactly.  And it's not irony.  They all are working as hard as possible to destroy this country.  Traitors.
by Alan S 2005-02-14 09:24AM | 0 recs
Re: GREAT post!
Republicans, you brought this on yourselves.  Lying, cowardly, sniveling, chickenhawk traitors.  I'm not afraid, and I won't back down.
by weinerdog43 2005-02-14 11:23AM | 0 recs
Are you running for office?
What district do you live in? Is there an open seat? I think this kind of pandering is a pretty cheap way to round up support in the Democratic party, but I love it!

Any chance you can get on Hardball or O'Really like Ann Coulter does? They are fair and balanced after all.

by Gary Boatwright 2005-02-14 09:40AM | 0 recs
Re: Are you running for office?
"Ann Coulteir is an Ignorant B#^$&!! and other conservative truisms..." By Chris Bower

Come on Chris, this writes it self.  Franken and Stewart shouldn't be the only ones.  I predict NYTIMES Best Seller.

by yitbos96bb 2005-02-14 10:39AM | 0 recs
Re: Are you running for office?
oops, Typo...By Chris Bowers
by yitbos96bb 2005-02-14 10:39AM | 0 recs
Exactly (n/t)

by spandrel 2005-02-14 09:41AM | 0 recs
Hiring?

Are they hiring? I could use a new job.

by Alex Urevick 2005-02-14 10:19AM | 0 recs
by nwprogressive 2005-02-14 10:23AM | 0 recs
Chris
what with Chris Noth returning to Law and Order...

and the good hard work of Ameriblog...

and now this...

Well, it have been wonderful Valentine's Day!

Thanks

by nanorich 2005-02-14 10:24AM | 0 recs
What's the story Chris?
Are you running for City Council? Mayor? Is there an opening in the State House or Senate in your district? You have a duty under the Cyber-Constitution of the Ethernet to inform us of your plans.
by Gary Boatwright 2005-02-14 11:04AM | 0 recs
Re: What's the story Chris?
No plans. If, sometime in the distant future, I were ever to run for office, it would only be after I have learned a lot, lot more about policy, done a lot more to help epople in other ways, and done a lot more of the other things I plan to do in my life.
by Chris Bowers 2005-02-14 11:24AM | 0 recs
All too true, Chris
1]The outing of a CIA agent when it serves their political agenda. 2]Mr.Novak not only remains physically free, but also free to spew his right wing venom on us night after night, while "lesser people" [with some degree of principle] face prison. 3]Upper level people [like our new AG]are rewarded with promotions and medals while the little people on the front lines face criminal charges and prison for carrying out the dirty work of those being rewarded. 4]Our troops are facing involuntary servitude[not to mention dealth] while our President throws the largest gala ever on 1/20.5]At a time men and women are dying in Iraq our President cuts VA benefits.6]The very same President offers to pay the families of our war dead 250,000 per head.I guess the families of our leaders will never be collecting this pay off since their children do not put themselves in harms way.In this way they are similar to those like Sadam H, who pay off the suicide bombers[who usually come from poor families] so their loved ones need not sacrifice their lives. Unforunately, one could go on and on, on this topic without much effort. And,I didn't even mention all the violations of international law including the worst human rights record in generations. If the term American means anything positive this current Administration is the text book definition of UN-AMERICAN! ---Al O
by al o 2005-02-14 11:32AM | 0 recs
Good work, Chris
I unfortunately, agree with you that the only way to take these monsters down is to punch them in the face with the same force until the public is so sick of it that a white knight will come along-Don't care what party as long as he/she believes in true American values- and there will be a genuine longing to return to civility and rejection of the Corporate-Hate Party that currenly runs this country.
by Doc Allen 2005-02-14 11:41AM | 0 recs